Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stash limit reviewers

lowman May 10, 2015

Can I possible to limit the number of reviewers list while create a pull request? My purpose is what I need the the all approvers accept the pull request, if there is one approver decline, the pull request would not be allowed to merge.

So if I configure "Requires 4 approvers", I only allow 4 reviewers in the list. Or the other way to say,  all reviewers must accept the request, or that any associated builds are green.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Default behavior is that if a reviewer declines the Pull Request, it will not be merged.  But this is not the same as saying that they all must approve it.

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2015

If you really want to do this, you need to write a plugin for it (it should listen to PullRequestOpenedEvent , PullRequestReopenedEvent and PullRequestRolesUpdatedEvent).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events