Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart commits in stash

Mike September 25, 2012

Will stash get smart commits similar to FishEye/Crucible?

I only used FishEye for repository management and a code browser, and I was hoping to replace it with Stash.

Stash however does not have the smart commit feature that ties into JIRA, and its completely killed my workflow (now that I have to manually update issues).

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Douglas Fabretti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

Hi Michael.

Currently Stash does not supports smart commits.

However there is an Improvement Request about that subject:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2490

I suggest you to watch and vote on it to increase its popularity as well as get notified in case any updates occur on the JAC Issue.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Douglas Fabretti
Atlassian Support

1 vote
Alan Parkinson [Hindsight Software]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

Hi Mike,

There is a 3rd part plugin "Storyflow for Stash" now available with "Smart" pull requests, would this meet your workflow requirements? It automatically transitons JIRA issues when stash pull requests are opened, merged or decline.

The plugin can be found on the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.hindsighttesting.story-flow-plugin

Cheers,

Alan

0 votes
mwatson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events