Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image

Ahmed Ayadi January 5, 2023

Hello

I build locally a docker image from mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore:ltsc2019

The image size is 25 Go

I pushed this image to my Azure Container Registry

When I pushed this image, I have this message "skipping foreign layer", but my image is pushed and sh256 is generated

I added login parameters to the BB environment

When I try to pull this image from my BB pipe, I have this message:

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "xxxxx.azurecr.io/imgvs2017:v1": failed to extract layer sha256:2f7d24a: link /var/lib/containerd/io.containerd.snapshotter.v1.overlayfs/snapshots/2521/fs/Files/Program Files/common files/Microsoft Shared/Ink/en-US/micaut.dll.mui /var/lib/containerd/io.containerd.snapshotter.v1.overlayfs/snapshots/2521/fs/Files/Program Files (x86)/common files/Microsoft Shared/ink/en-US/micaut.dll.mui: no such file or directory: unknown

Did you have an explanation or how to fix it?

Regards,

Ahmed

2 answers

0 votes
Senocico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2023

I encounter the same issue...

Ahmed Ayadi February 17, 2023

After verification, I think that Bitbucket not support yet a Windows docker image

0 votes
Ahmed Ayadi January 6, 2023

To separate the problem I try to pull directly Windows image, the pipe fail with this message:

rpc error: code = NotFound desc = failed to pull and unpack image "mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore:1903": no match for platform in manifest: not found

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events