Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You don't have access to this issue" for my own created Epic

Muhammad Farid Ahamat September 1, 2021

I'm an admin for both Jira and Bitbucket, and I have those two linked. I have created a new Epic from Jira in my project, and when I open Bitbucket, I can see the Epic but opening it gives me error "You don't have access to this issue".

I go to my Bitbucket project, go to my repository, create an Epic, again - I can see but can't open it.

What am I doing wrong? Where/how do I fix this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

Hi @Muhammad Farid Ahamat 

Your usernames are same on both Jira and Bitbucket?

Ravi

Muhammad Farid Ahamat September 1, 2021

Yes, it's the same. Anyway, I've figured it out. The issue is because of this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-questions/Cannot-view-Jira-issues-from-BitBucket-though-I-am-sole-Site/qaq-p/1540312

I don't foresee this to be a problem for our team because no one is using Brave in the office. I was just using Brave as my daily driver at home, was evaluating software for our team.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

I use Brave as well. That's good to know. Thanks 😊

Quinn July 2, 2022

@Muhammad Farid Ahamat 

Have to respectfully disagree this isn't an issue.

The reason Brave is blocking this request is due to the leaking of cross-site cookies required for login not specifically indicated in the content security policy from wordpress, segment analytics.

This is at best lazy coding with unintended side effects. At worst it's malicious actor behavior.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events