"Sonar for Bitbucket Server" add-on price for BitBucket Server v4.4.1 (5,000 users)

Hisamitsu Koga August 25, 2016

We have been using Bitbucket Server v4.4.1 (5,000 users). I want to know the price of

"Sonar for Bitbucket Server" add-on for BitBucket Server v4.4.1 (5,000 users).

Could you let me know the price, please?

3 answers

0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

@Steffen Opel [Utoolity] Thanks a lot Steffen for tagging the question and letting us know!

0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2016

@Hisamitsu Koga Thank you for your interest in our add-on. Could you please send us an e-mail to our support address (you can find it here: support.mibexsoftware.com)? We will then send you all the necessary details (price details, how to buy the license, etc.). Best regards, Michael from Mibex Software

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2016

@Hisamitsu Koga - not showing any pricing beyond the 2,000 user tier is an unfortunate limitation of the Atlassian Marketplace. I suggest you inquire directly with the add-on's vendor Mibex Software (contact details in the right sidebar). I've also added the add-on's tag to your question so that Mibex Software might answer right here (/cc @Michael Rüegg [Mibex Software]).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events