Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipelines failing

Mindaugas Z July 5, 2023
Failed

Unable to pull image: Head \"https://715509311748.dkr.ecr.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/v2/sox/atlassian/pipelines-auth-proxy/manifests/prod-stable\": no basic auth credentials

today, after upgrade self hosted runner to latest i am getting this error

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2023
Hello,

On July 6, 2023, Atlassian cloud Products experienced intermittent outages and performance regressions caused by an underlying infrastructure change to our internal container registry.

This issue affected Bitbucket pipelines as they depend on images that were inaccessible during the outage and caused some pipeline builds to fail. We suggest you run a new pipeline instead of re-running failed builds to pick up the new changes.

We apologise for this inconvenience and will share more in our post incident review in the original incident report. Please let us know if you need help or have other questions about this incident.

Regards,
Syahrul
0 votes
mohammed rawashdeh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2023

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-docker-daemon:v20.10.24-multiarch-prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-docker-daemon:v20.10.24-multiarch-prod-stable": pulling from host docker-public.packages.atlassian.com failed with status code [manifests v20.10.24-multiarch-prod-stable]: 421 Unknown

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2023
Hello,

On July 6, 2023, Atlassian cloud Products experienced intermittent outages and performance regressions caused by an underlying infrastructure change to our internal container registry.

This issue affected Bitbucket pipelines as they depend on images that were inaccessible during the outage and caused some pipeline builds to fail. We suggest you run a new pipeline instead of re-running failed builds to pick up the new changes.

We apologise for this inconvenience and will share more in our post incident review in the original incident report. Please let us know if you need help or have other questions about this incident.

Regards,
Syahrul
0 votes
Rikko S_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2023

At least there is other casualties. Since status page shows everything is ok I though I was going crazy. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events