Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

- pipe: microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

Getting the error "No such file or directory exist " on using the 

4 answers

1 vote

@Halyna Berezovska  @Yevhen @Oleksandr Kyrdan  I solved this issue .

the solution for this issue is that you have to give the service principal as a contributor role and we have to attach that service principal to the AKS cluster that we using for the deployment

Thanks,

Sanket

Hi @Sanket Sultan

Thanks for contributing and sharing the solution with the community!

Best regards,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

Like Sanket Sultan likes this
1 vote

@Reethu  are you still having the issue? 

Unfortunately, I should announce that microsoft does not support this pipe anymore. Instead atlassian supports this instead. Please, use readme from here for more examples https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/azure-aks-deploy/src/master/ .

If you're still having the issue, could you please share more logs? I've just executed both variants (BIT with space, pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2) and it worked.

Please, report to us, if you have questions or issues with this pipe. For now I cannot reproduce your case.

Regards, Galyna

Hello @Halyna Berezovska  @Reethu 

I am also facing same issue with 

following is the error i am getting:

ERROR: The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims 'puid' or 'altsecid' or 'oid' should be present. If you are accessing as application please make sure service principal is properly created in the tenant.✖ Error logging in using azure service principal!+ echo 'ERROR: The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims '\''puid'\'' or '\''altsecid'\'' or '\''oid'\'' should be present. If you are accessing as application please make sure service principal is properly created in the tenant.'+ [[ 1 != \0 ]]+ fail 'Error logging in using azure service principal!'+ echo -e '\e[31m✖ Error logging in using azure service principal!\e[0m'+ exit 1

Please help me with this issue. i already wasted 2 days to look into this issue but not getting solution.

@Reethu if you already solve this issue your help would be appriciate.

Regards

Sanket

@Sanket Sultan the application says to you that your token does not have enough permissions scope

The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims '\''puid'\'' or '\''altsecid'\'' or '\''oid'\'' should be present.

Recheck your credentials including azure app password, you're passing.

Also, we recommend to switch to 

- pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

I have to remind that microsoft has stoppped maintaining the pipe.

Regards, Galyna

0 votes

@Reethu How did you create your pipeline yml? Have you checked this doc?

I rechecked on this doc  , and copied the pipe  'script: - pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2 .

Thanks !

Thanks for the response

0 votes

Hi @Reethu ,

Thank you for your question!

It would be nice if you could share with us more details about your case: logs, pipelines configuration, etc.

Cheers,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

Thanks Oleksandr  for prompt response.

while configuring the bitbucket pipeline to deploy my image from azure container registry to azure kubernetes, i am using two steps:

- Build -(ran successfully)
 - step: &Deploy
image:
name: atlassian/default-image:2
name: Deploy Image
trigger: manual
script: 
- pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
variables:
AZURE_APP_ID: *****
AZURE_PASSWORD: ****
AZURE_TENANT_ID: ******
AZURE_AKS_NAME: ******
AZURE_RESOURCE_GROUP: ******
KUBECTL_COMMAND: 'apply'
KUBECTL_ARGUMENTS: '-f  ******.yaml'
DEBUG: 'true' # Optional

while triggering the deploy from pipeline , am getting error like below on executing script in deploy step.

+ pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
bash: pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2: No such file or directory.

Am getting same error on trying with pipes 
pipe:atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

📣 Calling Bitbucket Data Center customers to participate in research

Hi everyone, Are you Bitbucket DC customer? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our team wants to dive deep to understand your long-term plans regarding Bitbucket DC and Atlassian Cloud. Do you plan...

168 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you