Did you mean: 

- pipe: microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

Reethu June 14, 2021

Getting the error "No such file or directory exist " on using the 

4 answers

1 vote
Sanket Sultan September 14, 2021

@Halyna Berezovska  @Yevhen @Oleksandr Kyrdan  I solved this issue .

the solution for this issue is that you have to give the service principal as a contributor role and we have to attach that service principal to the AKS cluster that we using for the deployment

Thanks,

Sanket

Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2021

Hi @Sanket Sultan

Thanks for contributing and sharing the solution with the community!

Best regards,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

Like Sanket Sultan likes this
1 vote
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

@Reethu  are you still having the issue? 

Unfortunately, I should announce that microsoft does not support this pipe anymore. Instead atlassian supports this instead. Please, use readme from here for more examples https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/azure-aks-deploy/src/master/ .

If you're still having the issue, could you please share more logs? I've just executed both variants (BIT with space, pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2) and it worked.

Please, report to us, if you have questions or issues with this pipe. For now I cannot reproduce your case.

Regards, Galyna

Sanket Sultan August 6, 2021

Hello @Halyna Berezovska  @Reethu 

I am also facing same issue with 

following is the error i am getting:

ERROR: The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims 'puid' or 'altsecid' or 'oid' should be present. If you are accessing as application please make sure service principal is properly created in the tenant.✖ Error logging in using azure service principal!+ echo 'ERROR: The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims '\''puid'\'' or '\''altsecid'\'' or '\''oid'\'' should be present. If you are accessing as application please make sure service principal is properly created in the tenant.'+ [[ 1 != \0 ]]+ fail 'Error logging in using azure service principal!'+ echo -e '\e[31m✖ Error logging in using azure service principal!\e[0m'+ exit 1

Please help me with this issue. i already wasted 2 days to look into this issue but not getting solution.

@Reethu if you already solve this issue your help would be appriciate.

Regards

Sanket

Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
August 9, 2021

@Sanket Sultan the application says to you that your token does not have enough permissions scope

The received access token is not valid: at least one of the claims '\''puid'\'' or '\''altsecid'\'' or '\''oid'\'' should be present.

Recheck your credentials including azure app password, you're passing.

Also, we recommend to switch to 

- pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

I have to remind that microsoft has stoppped maintaining the pipe.

Regards, Galyna

0 votes
Yevhen
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2021

@Reethu How did you create your pipeline yml? Have you checked this doc?

Reethu June 14, 2021

I rechecked on this doc  , and copied the pipe  'script: - pipe: atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2 .

Thanks !

Reethu June 15, 2021

Thanks for the response

0 votes
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2021

Hi @Reethu ,

Thank you for your question!

It would be nice if you could share with us more details about your case: logs, pipelines configuration, etc.

Cheers,
Oleksandr Kyrdan

Reethu June 14, 2021

Thanks Oleksandr  for prompt response.

while configuring the bitbucket pipeline to deploy my image from azure container registry to azure kubernetes, i am using two steps:

- Build -(ran successfully)
 - step: &Deploy
image:
name: atlassian/default-image:2
name: Deploy Image
trigger: manual
script: 
- pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
variables:
AZURE_APP_ID: *****
AZURE_PASSWORD: ****
AZURE_TENANT_ID: ******
AZURE_AKS_NAME: ******
AZURE_RESOURCE_GROUP: ******
KUBECTL_COMMAND: 'apply'
KUBECTL_ARGUMENTS: '-f  ******.yaml'
DEBUG: 'true' # Optional

while triggering the deploy from pipeline , am getting error like below on executing script in deploy step.

+ pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
bash: pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2: No such file or directory.

Reethu June 14, 2021

Am getting same error on trying with pipes 
pipe:atlassian/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2
pipe:microsoft/azure-aks-deploy:1.0.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events