It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build does not exist

I'm using for pipelines with 'image: maven:3.3.3' and everything worked fine untill this morning, during

git clone ... to $BUILD_DIR ...

Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'... 

the forlder /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build does not exist and System error. What has changed with pipelines?

8 answers

I have the same Problem but with

image: kanti/buildy:5.6 

I had the same issue but it resolved itself after about an hour. I guess theres been some kind of patch.

Same error. No change in the pipeline configuration since the last successful run.

Same error 

/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/venv/.Python does not exist

Did you get a fix for this please? Am having the same problem.

BitBucket team, we really need some update on this. We've experiemented with our configuration, lots of LS commands to debug, everything looks correct.

This is affecting PRODUCTION environment.

Seems to be fixed now.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 01.51.45.png
Where and how? Am having the same problem right now and I don't know how to fix it.

Like Krasnikov Alexander likes this

I've the same problem now.

High I'm having this problem now

1s+ gcloud --verbosity=error app deploy app.yamlERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.yaml] does not exist.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

Building a Bitbucket Pipe as a casual coder

...ipe.sh :  #!/bin/bash source "$(dirname "$0")/common.sh" enable_debug extra_args="" if [[ "${DEBUG}" == "true" ]]; then extra_args="--verbose" fi # mandatory variables R...

4,081 views 4 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you