Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

n3t Language Filter

Knoxtt Dotcom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2019

I am trying to use the n3t Language Filter to make my Joomla site multilingual without having to create multiple languages for the same article.  After all, this extension in the Joomla Directory Description said, "..so instead of an article per language, I use 1 article with n3t Language Filter tags."

I understand everything and have done everything except for the code.  Where exactly do I input that code.  The only other language I have installed is French.  Below is snapshot of the 'Content Language' section for the language French.  Do I have to input the code found here, http://n3tlanguagefilter.docs.n3t.cz/en/latest/usage/ somewhere inside this area?

I want to give users the option to view my site in French so I guess the code I'll be using is

{lang fr}French text{/lang}

But where do I insert this??n3t.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2019

Could you explain what this has to do with Bitbucket?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events