Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my dashboard has no + to add new repo / project

Putri Wulandari May 5, 2023

Hi, I am getting desperate because I have been searching for solution for days now. I can't seem to access my workspace. It is now shown up in my dashboard. I can't add new repo, can't add new project, I have no such options. Could someone please help? :(

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2023

G'day @Putri Wulandari and welcome to the community!

May I know what issue you have with being unable to add a new repository or Project?

Have you tried clicking the Create button on the middle top position > Repository to create a new repository? While creating the repository under the Project drop-down menu, you can select an existing Project or create a new project.

Let me know if you can see it or if you are seeing a different things. Do provide me with a screenshot of what your issue are so I can understand your situation.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Putri Wulandari May 10, 2023

Thank you first and foremost for the reply. 

The thing is I only got this "Snippet" when I click on "Create" :(

ss bitbucket.pngScreenshot 2023-05-11 075247.png

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2023

Hi @Putri Wulandari 

Thanks for the screenshot.

You can't create a repository in the workspace due to insufficient permissions. Based on my investigation, you may have accidentally opened another user's workspace with a similar name to yours.

To locate the correct workspace where you have the necessary permissions, please click on the top right corner of your avatar and select "All Workspaces." Look for the workspace with "Manage" listed on the right side, as that should be your correct workspace where you can create a repository.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Putri Wulandari May 11, 2023

@Syahrul thanks again for the reply. I really appreciate it!
I am not sure why then I can't access "blackswan1" workspace. In my current workspace I only got "wulandari-putri" as my workspace. But I did create my "blackswan1" workspace. I don't know why it's not listed.

is there anyway to retrieve my blackswan1 workspace? 

Putri Wulandari May 11, 2023

@Syahrul hey thanks for being helpful, I tried to sign in with all my account and I got my workspace fioh. Sorry it was a newbie question. But appreciate for help! :) Good day Syahrul

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events