Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

main.js file missing(403 error occurred while accessing the website)

Sarath August 6, 2020

Hi,

I tried to deploying the UI code to Test environment.  I got the error such as 'Failed to load the response' because main-es2015.bf75769555d734344.js  file is missed. After I redeploying the code from dev to test it worked. Same happened in while promoting this to next environment. Again I have deployed all the environments then it worked fine. I just want to know the root cause for this and how we can avid this error.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2020

Hi Sarath, from your question alone it's hard to say what actually goes on here. Out of the blue "caching" or "caches" sideeffects come to mind. Could also be that your build is incomplete (e.g. the test build is incomplete and there is a side-effect from the dev build as dev files are required on the test system but not build in the test build).

So try to trouble-shoot it, are the URLs correct? Double check the esp. if there are build specific parts in each of the URLs (e.g. build revision). Does the build revision / markers align well with the environments? Double-Check with tools that don't cache to learn if some caching might cause the issue.

Root cause analysis takes some time, so take your time for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events