Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is my email address "<email_removed>" on suppression list

Igor Zincenko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2021

I have private bitbucket repositories shared with my but i have never got any emails from bitbucket. I have seen over people having same issue and sounds like email might be on suppression list. could you please check and remove my email from that list. otherwise i'm not able to access git repositories on bitbucket, also unable to reset password

thank you

Igor Zincenko

<email_removed>

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Igor Zincenko,

Your email address was indeed in a suppression list, so I went ahead and removed it.

If there were any Bitbucket invitations sent to your email address, can you please ask one of the admins to resend them? A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

You will also need to request a new password reset email now via https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword for the same reason.

Just a heads up, I removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events