Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

https://rit.accenture.com/avs-bitbucket/login?nextUrl=%2Fdashboard

My User name is not listed in BitBucket? Can you try adding my user profile?

1 answer

0 votes

You'll need to talk to the admins about getting access.  

We're a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff.  Your admins may be here, but you can't assume they'll see this question.

How should I reach out to admin??

Can you share their contact details?

My EID should be added so that I can get access.

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_  How should I reach out to Admin?

Can you loop them here or can you give their contact details??

I think you have missed the point.

No-one here has any idea what system you might be talking about beyond that it's a Bitbucket system that probably has a relationship with Accenture of some sort.

There are loads of Bitbucket people here, but we can't know if any of them are the admins of that particular system.  There are loads of Accenture people here (heck, I owe at least two of them several visits to a Brewdog), but we can't know if any of them are the admins of the system you are talking about.

The best we can do is to suggest that you ask the owners of the system.  If you do not know who they are, then ask the people who were supposed to have given you access, your colleagues, or anyone who is asking you to use the system.

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ Okay, Got it. I was informed that this tool is directly supported by Atlassian community inst

Instead of internal support team..

Ok, you were misinformed or you misunderstood what you were told.

The community can try to do some level of support, but we're not the administrators of your systems.  An analogy a friend gave me the other day - when was the last time you asked the people who built your house in 1925 where you keep the tea today?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

97 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you