Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://rit.accenture.com/avs-bitbucket/login?nextUrl=%2Fdashboard

Meenupriya Periakaruppan June 16, 2021

My User name is not listed in BitBucket? Can you try adding my user profile?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

You'll need to talk to the admins about getting access.  

We're a community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff.  Your admins may be here, but you can't assume they'll see this question.

Meenupriya Periakaruppan June 17, 2021

How should I reach out to admin??

Can you share their contact details?

My EID should be added so that I can get access.

Meenupriya Periakaruppan June 18, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  How should I reach out to Admin?

Can you loop them here or can you give their contact details??

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

I think you have missed the point.

No-one here has any idea what system you might be talking about beyond that it's a Bitbucket system that probably has a relationship with Accenture of some sort.

There are loads of Bitbucket people here, but we can't know if any of them are the admins of that particular system.  There are loads of Accenture people here (heck, I owe at least two of them several visits to a Brewdog), but we can't know if any of them are the admins of the system you are talking about.

The best we can do is to suggest that you ask the owners of the system.  If you do not know who they are, then ask the people who were supposed to have given you access, your colleagues, or anyone who is asking you to use the system.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Okay, Got it. I was informed that this tool is directly supported by Atlassian community inst

Instead of internal support team..

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2021

Ok, you were misinformed or you misunderstood what you were told.

The community can try to do some level of support, but we're not the administrators of your systems.  An analogy a friend gave me the other day - when was the last time you asked the people who built your house in 1925 where you keep the tea today?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events