Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to send test report playwrite using bitbucket in slack

Kirill Kozlov May 3, 2023

I use playwriter for testing. A bitbucket to run the pipeline. I have already written the code that prepares the environment, runs the tests, and saves the test results in artifacts.
But I can't send a report from artifacts to slack in any way.
Everything is fine with the webhook settings. I managed to send a simple report in which there is information about whether the tests pass or not. But here it was not possible to send a report that is stored in artifacts. I would be very grateful for help.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2023

Hello @Kirill Kozlov ,

Welcome to the Community!

As per your description, you have managed to send a simple report to Slack with the information if the tests passed or not. In this case, could you please with us here the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file you used to run that test ? This is so we can have a better picture of how you have implemented the pipeline.

Also, what is the format (XML,json, etc) of the file that contains the results of the test you want to share in Slack? Do you want to share the content of the file as a message in Slack or as an attachment? 

Thank you, @Kirill Kozlov !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events