Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to publish the test reports as an artifact?

Chandramouli Naraharisetti April 2, 2022

Using bitbucket pipeline, i am executing my webdriverIO test scripts in aws e2e instances. And i was able to see xml test reports in respective aws machines. 

I need to publish these results within the bitbucket pipeline

Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

Hi, Chandramouli, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

In order to better assist you, it would be good to understand better how you are executing the commands to run the test. Could you please share the part of your YML file in which you are running these commands on AWS?

However, if the AWS instances you are executing your tests on are accessible over SSH, I believe you could make use of the secure copy command (scp) to copy the XML file from the AWS instance to the build container, as the following example:

scp -i <path to the ssh private key> <username from AWS>@<IP from AWS machine>:<path of the file in AWS> <local path>

Then, you could add the path where you have saved this file inside the build container (the <local path> of the command above) as an artifact of your build step.

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events