how to pipeline and deploy a bitbucket project to firebase using next.js framework.

luberechavarria January 6, 2021

Hi there,
a really appreciate if anyone guide me to do this because out there is a lot documentation to do this but using github.

2 answers

0 votes
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2021

Hi @luberechavarria ,

Thank you for your question!

Yes, we have the guide Deploy to Firebase and the example repository with ready to use pipelines.

It would be great if you provide us with feedback about the guide and the pipe.

Cheers,
Oleksandr

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

Hi @luberechavarria and welcome to the community.

We have a pipe that can deploy your code to Firebase:

If you take a look at the link above, there are several examples on how you can configure it in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.

Is this something that works for you?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Patrick Borges September 20, 2023

hi

Im trying to deploy my Nextjs into firebase hosting using the firebase-deploy pipe but I having an issue presented in this message.

Error: Cannot deploy a web framework from source because the experiment webframeworks is not enabled. To enable webframeworks run firebase experiments:enable webframeworks

What I have tried:

- Add the command into predeploy in firebase.json file

- tried to install the cli and run the command before the pipe.

How can i activate experiments feature with the pipe or add predeploy scripts into de pipe?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events