how to connect bitbucket repo to cicd on gcp

sivakumar May 12, 2022

how to connect bitbucket repo to cicd on gcp

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hello @sivakumar ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

From my understanding, you would like to integrate your GCP Cloud Build with your Bitbucket Cloud repository. If that is the case, I have found the following GCP documentation with detailed steps on how to build repos from Bitbucket Cloud: 

You can follow those steps to enable the integration, and in case you have any questions, please let us know!

Thank you, @sivakumar .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

samuel.sanou August 29, 2022

is it possible to use another account to replace the current account that links the repo to gcp without breaking the repo

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2022

Hello @samuel.sanou ,

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see and also whether it concerns a Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server repo. We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else’s question, because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users’ issues in it. 

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, @samuel.sanou .

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events