cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google cloud repositories bitbucket mirroring issue

이승훈
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 2, 2023

Dear Atlassian
I am working as Data Scientist at "Onepeople" in South Korea.
I am using bitbucket as code version control well.

I have tried to mirror source code to GCP(source repositories) from bitbucket
but, I have some problems

My bitbucket workspace has ip access restrict policy.
That's why, when I tryed to mirror source code to GCP in common way (I read GCP reference document about Mirroring bitbucket repository, url - https://cloud.google.com/source-repositories/docs/mirroring-a-bitbucket-repository), I failed to mirror repository.

I think I have to take further action regarding IP whitelist restriction.
I don't know what to do for mirroring repository in workspace has ip access restriction policy.
If you could get some advice to solve this problem, I really appreciate it.

Thank you.
Happy New Year :)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2023

Hi @이승훈, welcome to the community, and happy new year!

If there is a restriction on the IP addresses that can access a workspace, you will need to add in the Bitbucket workspace's allowlist the IP addresses used by GCP. The IP addresses that GCP uses may be mentioned in the product's documentation; if not, you'll need to contact their support team and ask what IPs are used by GCP.

If you don't want to add extra IPs to your allowlist, another option would be to write a script that clones all the repos in one of your machines (that has a public IP included in the allowlist) and either keep the backup there or push to GCP repos.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events