cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error displaying jira issue tab in repository

Z
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2022

I tried to integrate Jira cloud with Bitbucket cloud by following:

https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/connect-bitbucket-cloud-to-jira-software-cloud/

After connecting I can see the connected workspace and repos in Jira DVCS accounts settings. But in bitbucket, the Jira Issue tab of the repo under the workspace shows a message of "We can't load the page" like following:

Untitled1 - Copy - Copy.png

How to solve this problem?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

Hi, @Z, welcome to the community! 

I couldn’t reproduce this behavior on my side. In this case, could you please confirm what is the browser you are using to access Bitbucket?

Please feel free to share any additional information regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Z
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2022

@Caroline R I tried different browsers e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge with no luck. My old workspace  (created before 2020) has no such issue. It seems only happens on newly created  workspaces. You can try in a new workspace, or try with a new bitbucket account.

Please let me know if you can reproduce.

Bartosz Grabias
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 6, 2022

@Caroline R, I'm facing the same issue with brand new Jira & Bitbucket instances (Free license).

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hi @Z and @Bartosz Grabias

Thank you so much for the information, we were able to reproduce this behavior in new workspaces and we have already reported this issue to our dev team, so they can further investigate the problem. 

We have also created the following public bug to track this case: 

Our development team will post an update on the bug report when this is fixed. If you are not familiar with our Bug Request Policy, you can read more about it here

You can add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link in the bug report) if you'd like to get notified via email on any updates and also select the This affects my team link to indicate you are affected by this issue. 

Please don't hesitate to ask for any further information if needed. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Like seanaty likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events