using digital ocean to host the node js backend now i want to deploy to that droplet i have crated a docker conatiner and now want that to move to my droplet then in second last step getting erorr as follows bash: docker-machine: command not found
- base=https://github.com/docker/machine/releases/download/v0.16.0 && curl -L $base/docker-machine-$(uname -s)-$(uname -m) >/tmp/docker-machine && sudo mv /tmp/docker-machine /usr/local/bin/docker-machine && chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-machine
- docker login -u user -p password
- docker pull buildname
- docker-machine env env-File-Name
- eval $(docker-machine env DropletName)
- docker run -d --env-file .env-file -p 80:8200 docker-image
any help would be much appriciated
The Docker image used for the build is also relevant for the error that you get.
Are you using a public image in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file and if so, could you please let us know which one?
Just in case you are using atlassian/default-image:2, we have tested this and see that the error no longer occurs if you remove "sudo" from the first command, so this is something you can try.
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events