cannot link jira and bitbucket

A couple of days ago my 'commit' links in issues in JIRA stopped working. Checking the 'webhooks' it seems that JIRA or Bitbucket is getting a 403 (permission denied) error. So I decided to remove the integration and set it up again (after waiting a day and having no 'fix' appear - so assumed it's me not the server). Since then I cannot actually do a re-link of the services. If I try to go into 'integrations' in Bitbucket and click 'Add' and specify my URL in JIRA Cloud, after hitting the first screen and clicking through to get the integration, I get an error...

Error

The add-on failed to be installed: Error calling installed at URL https://bitloopygames.atlassian.net/rest/aci/1.0/installation/jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin/install: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://bitloopygames.atlassian.net/rest/aci/1.0/installation/jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin/install

Learn more about integrations

...anybody else seen this? Any idea what I'm doing wrong or what's going wrong behind the scenes?

4 answers

Resolved?

Have this problem too

Same problem here, exactly the same error message.

I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I resolved this particular issue by making sure that the link was removed at both ends - ie from within Bitbucket and from within Jira. Then I managed to re-link successfully.

Sorry not to be more helpful, but as my system is working, I really don't want to re-test to see how I did it and run the risk of breaking everything again.

To make this integration you also need to have JIRA Software in your JIRA account applications list. I had the same error until I added it.

Снимок экрана 2017-06-21 в 18.01.05.png

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

597 views 6 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you