Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find my respository

Usha K July 14, 2023

<repo-name> is my repository and I cannot find it?

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2023

Hi @Usha K and welcome to the community!

I can see that you have a Bitbucket Cloud account. There was a repository with this name in one of your workspaces but it shows as deleted and it has a size of 0 bytes.

Our logs show that this repo was created from an import. Can you confirm if you imported this repo in Bitbucket Cloud? Were you ever able to access it?

In case this was indeed an import, can you try importing the repository one more time?

Just a heads up, I removed the repo name from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Usha K July 18, 2023

it used to belong to <email_redacted> but our website got hacked and changed the email to <email_redacted>

Now when I login I don't see it

It went under 24*****s or n****s 

Usha K July 18, 2023

the workspace used to be w*****t ... I can't find that either

Usha K July 18, 2023

is someone working on it... I see one of my repositories under Wanteet. I have ten to fifteen or so repositories under 24*****s that need to be retrieved

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2023

Hello @Usha K ,

The Bitbucket account associated with the email you have used to post this question does not have access to the workspace 24*****s. It seems you have access to that workspace with a different email. To protect the privacy of our customers, we from support are not able to share email addresses.

In this case, you can try to log in to Bitbucket with any other emails you own and verify if that email has access to the workspace you want by clicking on the Personal Avatar (top right corner) > All workspaces.

Thank you, @Usha K !

Patrik S

Usha K July 19, 2023

ok now I can't see even that one repo in <redacted> 

If it is under <redacted>, can you please change it to <redacted> because <redacted> does not work any more. we dont have that domain any more. appreciate your help.

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
July 21, 2023

Hello @Usha K ,

As I mentioned, unfortunately, we from support are not able to share or change the email address of an account.

If you have any other emails, you can try logging in to Bitbucket with those emails. When logging in, if it asks you to create a new Bitbucket account, it means that email does not have a Bitbucket account associated with it, so that is not the email you are looking for. You follow that process for all the emails you own, to try to find the correct one.

Thank you, @Usha K !

Patrik S

Usha K August 1, 2023

I tried all the emails and I am unable to access this repo. Some of the emails I tried are

<email_redacted> .com and .us which no longer works

<email_redacted> ...

<email_redacted> ...

Could someone please contact me at <email_redacted> so I get some support for this issue. Would love to establish my veracity and get my repos back. It is VERY URGENT

There has been some mess up from the looks of it.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2023

Hi @Usha K,

You have shared different workspace names in different replies of yours. It is unclear at the moment if you are looking for a repo named 24*****s or a workspace named 24*****s.

When you log in to a certain account in Bitbucket Cloud, please make sure to:

• select your avatar (top right corner)
  • select All workspaces

You will then see a list of all workspaces this account has access to. From this page, open each workspace in a new tab and then select Repositories from the menu at the top to view the workspace's repositories.

If you still cannot find a certain repo, can you post its URL here but masked (with some asterisks masking some characters)?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Like Sabine Mayer likes this
0 votes
Ash Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2023

Hi @Usha K welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

Can you please advise if this is for Cloud or DC/Server? 

Can you also please share a screenshot or error message you're facing? 

It will make it a lot easier for us to help you. 

Kind Regards, 

Ash 

Usha K July 18, 2023

cloud

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events