can we search for filenames on the Subversion Commits tab in JIRA?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2012

can we search for filenames on the Subversion Commits tab?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2012
I have no ready solution right now for that but i think it could be done that way:

Create a scripted custom field based on the content of what the IssueTabPanel implementation in the subversion plugin returns. You should look how the getActions() method is implemented and what kind of IssueAction classes it returns. I'm sure these classes will tell you how the Subversion plugin gets the committed files for an issue.

This list of files should be returned as value of the scripted custom field, maybe linefeed separated. If you configure a text searcher on the field you should be able to search for the file name.

Of course the best solution would be if the subversion plugin provided a custom field which returned a list of files names changed in any commit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events