Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build docker image via piplines but cannot find pipeline on navigation panel

XUESHAN_ZHANG March 7, 2022

I am using a local bitbucket server.

I am trying to build docker image from my code on bitbucket. From the official doc I found (Build and push a Docker image to a container registry | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support), it shows I should configure piplines yml file as a prerequisite. However, I did not find 'piplines' on navigation panel on my bitbucket server. I am wondering if this is a paid service or I can install something like extension to use piplines.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

Hi @XUESHAN_ZHANG 

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would like to inform you that Bitbucket Server doesn't have "Pipelines" functionality as Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Cloud are two different products.

As a workaround, I can recommend you to use Atlassian Bamboo as this is the Pipelines alternative (CI/CD tool) for Bitbucket Server.

Please let me know if you have any further question? We're here to help.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

XUESHAN_ZHANG March 14, 2022

@Norbert C 

thanks for your reply. Right now, no more questions.

Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

You're welcome @XUESHAN_ZHANG I'm glad to hear I was able to help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events