You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hello I already have the steps to build an apk using bitbucket pipelines, the problem I got is, I don't know how to specify how to sign it as V1, it seems the default is V2, here my yml file
name: Create Keystores
- mkdir keys # create new directory
- echo $DEBUG_KEYSTORE_FILE_BASE64 | base64 -d > keys/$DEBUG_KEYSTORE_FILE # decode base64 then use DEBUG_KEYSTORE_FILE as file name defined in repository variable
- keys/** # keep these artifacts for subsequent pipeline steps
name: Build & Deploy (Internal)
caches: # caching speed up subsequent execution https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/cache-dependencies/
# publish the aab file to the internal testing channel
# the plugin publishes to the internal testing track by default
- chmod +x gradlew
- "./gradlew -PDEBUG_KEYSTORE_FILE=../keys/$DEBUG_KEYSTORE_FILE
- app/build/outputs/** # artifacts are files that are produced by a step https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-artifacts-in-steps/
Where and how can I specify the V1 jar signature?