Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitbucket solution for distributing build artifacts

Shannon.McCullough March 28, 2020

Is there an Atlassian feature for distributing artifacts after running a build pipeline?

I'm working on a firmware project, we build several .bin files which can be loading either over-the-air or manually.  Our various teams want access to .bin files for manual loading into their hardware when OTA isn't available.  Many of these teams don't know, or want to know about the CI system.  Basically a file server which implements 'a directory page', 'links which can be passed around', 'access permissions'. Even better with search-ability and release notes etc...

The best option I can think of is a sharepoint site.  I'd like to know if there are other options within the suite of tools we have. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 29, 2020

In an ideal world, companies used to store adn distribute their artifacts to your team / customers using a software repository like Nexus OSS (free), jfrog artifactory, ...

Regarding your question "Is there an Atlassian feature for distributing artifacts after running a build pipeline?"

More or less, there is a feature called Bitbucket Deployments which allows you to sent your artifacts to a software repostory or to deploy your code elsewere after building it.

Hope you find this information useful,

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events