I cant seem to get my bitbucket-pipelines.yml to validate for some reason.
- npm install
- npm test
name: Build & Push image to GCR
- export IMAGE=$IMG_NAME:$BITBUCKET_TAG
- docker build -t $IMAGE .
- docker tag $IMAGE $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
- echo $GCLOUD_API_KEYFILE | base64 --decode --ignore-garbage > ./gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud config set project $GCLOUD_PROJECT
- gcloud docker -- push $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
Could anyone point me out what is wrong, because that validator is not helping...
EDIT: cant seem to submit an answer because of a bug:
And yes I did spam the answer button multiple times because of this aggravating bug.
Hi everyone, We are looking to learn more about development teams’ workflows and pain points, especially around DevOps, integrations, administration, scale, security, and the related challeng...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events