I cant seem to get my bitbucket-pipelines.yml to validate for some reason.
- npm install
- npm test
name: Build & Push image to GCR
- export IMAGE=$IMG_NAME:$BITBUCKET_TAG
- docker build -t $IMAGE .
- docker tag $IMAGE $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
- echo $GCLOUD_API_KEYFILE | base64 --decode --ignore-garbage > ./gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud config set project $GCLOUD_PROJECT
- gcloud docker -- push $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
Could anyone point me out what is wrong, because that validator is not helping...
EDIT: cant seem to submit an answer because of a bug:
And yes I did spam the answer button multiple times because of this aggravating bug.
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot