I cant seem to get my bitbucket-pipelines.yml to validate for some reason.
- npm install
- npm test
name: Build & Push image to GCR
- export IMAGE=$IMG_NAME:$BITBUCKET_TAG
- docker build -t $IMAGE .
- docker tag $IMAGE $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
- echo $GCLOUD_API_KEYFILE | base64 --decode --ignore-garbage > ./gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file gcloud-api-key.json
- gcloud config set project $GCLOUD_PROJECT
- gcloud docker -- push $GCLOUD_REGION/$GCLOUD_PROJECT_ID/$IMAGE
Could anyone point me out what is wrong, because that validator is not helping...
EDIT: cant seem to submit an answer because of a bug:
And yes I did spam the answer button multiple times because of this aggravating bug.
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs