We are having problem with bamboo checkout.
Even if we had asked users not to use accented characters ( we are a french compagny) in filename and folder names, why would they listen to us, we're just the admin.
Anyway, so they have put accented characters in the filename and now when bamboo checkout the code it fails because of encoding issue (my guess).
Folder named like: "requètes" appears as "requÄ¨tes" in the xml-data/build-dir/ folder in the bamboo directory structure. I dont get this if I checkout the same repository under windows.
Thats why I think its a encoding problem.
My problem is that I wonder how bamboo makes the chakout?
Does it use the svn program or one of its own?
And if it does use its own svn client, is there a thing I can do to fix this?
I give thanx to anyone who can help even in the smallest ways.
As I try to figure out this problem I think the problem is that the file have been created on windows with the windows-1252 encoding... which is not UTF-8 if im not mistaken. so they have been checked in encoded in windows-1252 and when bamboo tries to checkout theses files it garble the accented character...
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs