Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aws code build - download source fails - dial tcp 104.192.143.2:443: i/o timeout

Dasun Hettiarachchi July 18, 2018

hey folks,

i'm setting up aws code build to bitbucket, i have connected code build to bit and given Oauth permission to read my repos, when i run the build it fails on Download_Source phase,  given this error message  

Get https://xxxx@bitbucket.org/xxx/xxxx.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack: dial tcp 104.192.143.2:443: i/o timeout

how can i resolve this?

2 answers

1 vote
Ahmed Atif August 10, 2018

same problem for me, were you able to resolve it?

kumar n January 27, 2019

Hey, Ahmed Atif, 

Did you find the solution for this. If you have solution for this error please mail me at saikumarnandam26@gmail.com. Thank you 

jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2019

That IP is no longer valid. Please check your DNS and hosts file.

kumar n January 27, 2019

@jredmond this is my error can you help me out

CLIENT_ERRORGet https://github.enterprise /awsbuild/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack: dial tcp 96.114.67.22:443: i/o timeout for primary source

jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2019

That isn't an Atlassian address, so I can't give too much guidance. However, you should check your firewall or acl settings and confirm that that IP and port are permitted.

0 votes
jredmond
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2018

Are you restricting traffic with an ACL? (Also, if you've hardcoded that IP someplace then you need to change it very very soon.)

atsushi kambayashi November 27, 2018

Where is that setting?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events