It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

aws code build - download source fails - dial tcp 104.192.143.2:443: i/o timeout Edited

hey folks,

i'm setting up aws code build to bitbucket, i have connected code build to bit and given Oauth permission to read my repos, when i run the build it fails on Download_Source phase,  given this error message  

Get https://xxxx@bitbucket.org/xxx/xxxx.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack: dial tcp 104.192.143.2:443: i/o timeout

how can i resolve this?

2 answers

same problem for me, were you able to resolve it?

Hey, Ahmed Atif, 

Did you find the solution for this. If you have solution for this error please mail me at saikumarnandam26@gmail.com. Thank you 

jredmond Atlassian Team Jan 27, 2019

That IP is no longer valid. Please check your DNS and hosts file.

@jredmond this is my error can you help me out

CLIENT_ERRORGet https://github.enterprise /awsbuild/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack: dial tcp 96.114.67.22:443: i/o timeout for primary source

jredmond Atlassian Team Jan 27, 2019

That isn't an Atlassian address, so I can't give too much guidance. However, you should check your firewall or acl settings and confirm that that IP and port are permitted.

0 votes
jredmond Atlassian Team Aug 10, 2018

Are you restricting traffic with an ACL? (Also, if you've hardcoded that IP someplace then you need to change it very very soon.)

Where is that setting?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

506 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you