Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app-{#PR_ID}.zip is not found for azure deployment

Badr Eddine Zebbiche November 15, 2020

I am trying to build a reactJs app and want to deploy it to Azure via Bitbucket pipeline, I managed to obtain the azure variables and then when I run the production pipeline on the master, I receive this:

Screenshot from 2020-11-15 12-21-34.png

Could you please let me know what are the necessary step by step to deploy ReactJS App to Azure in a container form? where can I find the *.zip artifact?  

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2020

Hi @Badr Eddine Zebbiche ,

How are you doing the deployment to Azure? Are you using a pipe, and if so which one?

If you're using a pipe, the .zip file you specify in the pipe should be generated before the deployment. I believe that you'll need to create a .zip file with the content that you want to deploy.

If you generate the zip file in a directory other than the clone directory, you will need to give the path to the file.

Please feel free to let me know if this works for you or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Badr Eddine Zebbiche November 22, 2020

Hi Theodora,

We changed it now to use "microsoft/azure-vm-linux-script-deploy:1.0.1"

zip was missing and we managed to install it using:

"apt-get -y update && apt-get -y install zip"

I would like to inquire how can we get files from the linuxVM back to the downloads section of Bitbucket?

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2020

Hi @Badr Eddine Zebbiche ,

When you say linuxVM, I assume you mean the one running your Pipelines build?

If so, there are two ways to do that.

One is by using a specific pipe that will deploy the file you specify to the Downloads section.

The second way is via Bitbucket Cloud API.

The following documentation has step by step instructions and details on both options:

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events