Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your push failed because you've exceeded your user limit although we are 5

Mostafa Raafat February 11, 2019

Hello I am getting "Your push failed because you've exceeded your user limit, and this repository is restricted to read-only access.Change your plan to restore write access" Although I am sure that we are five members. Even In settings I have this message:

"You've got 5 users (including you) with access to one or more of your private repositories."

Is there is anything that I am missing? Please answer me as I wanna setup CI/CD and I need to take a decision about which repo I should use if this will not work.

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2019

Hi Mostafa, welcome to the Community!

I've checked your account and I could see that there are 6 users with access to your repositories, that's exceeding the plan. You can see that using the following URL, and making sure you replace <username> with your actual username https://bitbucket.org/account/user/<username>/plan-users/ .

Let us know if you have any questions!

Ana

1 vote
Orga-Administrator July 20, 2021

But what to do if i am already at a Standard plan and suddenly system tells me i have to few users, though the admin-/billing-area also tells me i am on "Standard" and my subscription is runnig 10 more days?

0 votes
Karel Alvarez January 15, 2020

FYI guys, after upgrading to the Standard plan I began getting the same message over and over whenever I tried to push my changes.

It solved by itself after a few minutes. It takes a while to update their servers, accounts, whatever before you can have it enabled for more than 5 users

0 votes
webdevep_ru September 7, 2019

i have a problem

Push failed
Remote: ********************************************************************************
remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because you've exceeded your user limit, and this
remote: [ALERT] repository is restricted to read-only access.
remote: [ALERT] Change your plan to restore write access:

but i have need tarif 

https://take.ms/INDkb

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events