Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your push failed because the account has exceeded its

Victoriano Fernández Tomás October 21, 2022

Hello everyone. I have a problem with pushing code to a repository. I cannot push because I get the error I write below. I think it is not problem about how many members there are in this account, named "<workspace-id>", because there are 12 members and a few days before I could push some code to the same repository I have tried today. I get the next error:

remote: ********************************************************************************
remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account '<workspace-id>' has exceeded its
remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.
remote: [ALERT] For more info:
remote: [ALERT] https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/MAFgDQ
remote: ********************************************************************************

If a member of Atalassian Team sees this post, can he or she help me telling me what is the problem with the account? 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

Hi @Victoriano Fernández Tomás and welcome to the community!

I'll mention Theodora Boudale to see if she will be able to assist you!

Victoriano Fernández Tomás October 21, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , thank you for answering me and notify my problem to the Atalassian Team

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

Let's hope that she can resolve your issue

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2022

Hi @Victoriano Fernández Tomás,

The billing plan of the workspace you mentioned has been downgraded to the Free plan because there was an issue with the credit card on file for this workspace, and the payment failed.

Do you know who is the admin of this Bitbucket workspace in your company?

You will need to speak with the admin of this workspace, and then the admin will need to speak with the credit card provider in order to resolve the issue with the credit card.

If the admin has another credit card available, they can also update the credit card details and use the other one instead, until the issue is resolved (this needs to be done from the workspace's Settings > Plan details, which is available only to workspace admins).

The admin also needs to manually upgrade the billing plan to what it was before (Standard or Premium) from the same page.

Just a heads up, I removed the workspace-id from your post to protect your privacy.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Thank you for bringing this to my attention @Alex Koxaras _Relational_!

Victoriano Fernández Tomás October 23, 2022

Hi @Theodora Boudale, thank you for answering me and explain me the problem that I have with the workspace. 

Yes, I know who is the admin of the workspace and I have notified him the issue.

Kind regards,

Victoriano.

Like MarcoAlvarado1002 likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2022

You are very welcome Victoriano, please feel free to let me know if you need anything further.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events