I am using the bitbucket pipeline for my polymer webcomponent. I added a xunit test reporter to the repo to get some test reports for my pipeline build.
While tearing down phase of the pipeline build, I can see the following:
Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4
Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-results/wct-tests.xml
Finished scanning for test reports.
Found 1 test report files.
All test reports aggregated into 0 test cases
The reports are build according this format: https://xunit.github.io/docs/format-xml-v2.html
I wonder, why my test.xml contains 0 test cases. Can someone provide some sample files, how the xUnit file should be look like? And if test cases are found, where can I find the test summary? I did not find any example how it looks like (only this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-reporting-in-pipelines-939708543.html)
Same issue, I'm using v2 xUnit Test reporter in .NET Core test project.
The XML file is found, and when merged, they are not reported back into Pipelines.
It seems that even though the documentation states it supports xUnit, it does not. Try JUnit
Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs