cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my repository size 4.17 GB?

이기현
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 12, 2024

In Bitbucket's repository settings under "Repository details," the repository size is reported as 4.17 GB. However, when I clone the repository and check its size using the `du -hs .git` command, it only shows 591M.

The problem is that I'm unable to push changes because the repository size exceeds 4 GB, causing the push to fail.

What could be the issue?

If the issue is caused by needing to perform git gc on the remote repository, does that mean I need to contact support every time this problem occurs?

The repository is located at: [REDACTED].

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2024

Hi @이기현 

I've raised a ticket on your behalf in our support system as this is a public forum and it would not be appropriate to share sensitive information such as your workspace/repository details.

In future - please raise this ticket using your company workspaceID to ensure that you receive the Premium support that you are entitled to based on your subscription plan:

Please check your email inbox for further assistance with this issue.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events