Why can't I add a teammate to a user group.

edbras September 8, 2017

Why Do I get the error that I have reached the max allowed users in our free plan and  that I have to upload when I add member, that is part of the Bydehand Account, to a new User Group? 
I only see 5 members in the 'Users on Plan', and when I add a member that appears in the "Users in Plan" it indicates that it's a 'Teammate', but when I press the Add button, I do get the error as shown in the screenshot.
Weird as I did this many times before, what am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?
Bugpng.png

2 answers

0 votes
edbras September 21, 2017

Sorry for the late replay, I almost missed it.

I know we have a max of 5 users, but I am trying to add an existing team member, a so called teammate in your software as explained above. It happens with every existing teammate.
Looking forward to the reaction,
- Ed

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017

Hi Ed, I can see that there are already 5 users with access to that team. We haven't had any reports of that being a bug, can you let us know which user are you trying to add so we can have a look? 

Cheers,

Ana

Tomasz Stec October 2, 2017

I have the same problem as @edbras.

I'm using free plan. Have all 5 slots in use by teammates.

I need to reorganize those 5 teammates in separate groups. That's why I created new group. When I try to add teammate to this group I get error as depicted on screenshot of @edbrasfirst post.

There is no problem to add teammate to existing group like "All Developers".

Tomasz Stec October 3, 2017

After switching to standard plan. Problem doesn't occur any more. So this is definitely bug for free plan.

edbras October 4, 2017

Thanks for confirmation.

Just like I hought, it's a bug in de Free plan.

@Ana Retamal: when will this bug be solved ?

Regards,

- Ed

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2017

Hi Ed, indeed this is a bug that seems to have come back, it was initially reported at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/14267/when-an-account-reached-the-user-limit.

As a workaround you can remove that team member from the developer group and add him to the Administrator group.

I've also left a comment in the bug ticket so our developers are aware of it. 

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events