Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I no longer see my bitbucket workspace?

mminkov March 22, 2022

I have a workspace that has existed for a few years with no issues. I still have read & write access in the command line, but can't see it in the website. 

I have a private key that proves I have access.

However, I can't see the organization on the website. Recently I tried to login and I got a weird "create account" dialog, which I just clicked through - and now I can't see my organization anymore. I'm guessing I just migrated my account to some newer version - but it's a bit of a problem that I lost access to code I could previously see.

Who do I contact to resolve this? I'm OK with paying for support.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hello @mminkov ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

As we will need you to share some personal informations about your workspace and e-mail addresses, I have created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here.

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Thanks, @mminkov .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

AntonySalas October 10, 2023

I also have the same problem with the same features, could you help me?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events