Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting any emails when someone sets me as a reviewer on pull requests?

peterromero March 23, 2023

I have all notifications turned on for my account, but I'm still not getting notified about pull requests. How can I get them?

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2023
If you have all notifications turned on for your account, but you're still not getting notified about pull requests in Bitbucket, you should check if the pull requests are assigned to you or if you're participating in them by creating, commenting or reviewing them. Bitbucket automatically sets a watch for pull requests you create, but if you want to be notified about pull requests that you're not participating in, you can set a watch manually by clicking the "watch" button on the pull request page. Additionally, you can check if the size of the notification email is larger than 6 MB, as any email larger than that will be suppressed and not delivered. If none of these solutions work, you can contact Bitbucket support for further assistance.
peterromero March 27, 2023

Yes, the pull requests are assigned to me. I doubt the problem is the size of the email, although I don't know how to check that.

When I go to the support center, it just redirects me back to here. Guess I'm out of luck, then.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events