Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I'm getting pipesCount error?

Himanshu Joshi March 21, 2021
I'm getting on deployment of aws lambda project in nodejs 

Type Error --------------------------------------------- TypeError: Cannot read property 'pipesCount' of undefined
at ReadStream.Readable.pipe (_stream_readable.js:637:13) at Readable.<anonymous> (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/lazystream/lib/lazystream.js:33:12)
at Readable.instance.<computed> (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/lazystream/lib/lazystream.js:18:14)
at Readable.read (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:443:10)
at resume_ (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:790:12)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:84:21)
For debugging logs, run again after setting the "SLS_DEBUG=*" environment variable. Get Support -------------------------------------------- Docs: docs.serverless.com Bugs: github.com/serverless/serverless/issues Issues: forum.serverless.com

Your Environment Information ---------------------------

Operating System: linux

Node Version: 12.20.1

Framework Version: 2.17.0 (local)

Plugin Version: 4.5.1

SDK Version: n/a

Components Version: 3.7.5

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

Hello @Himanshu Joshi,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I saw that a ticket was created with our Bitbucket support team and they are already helping you with this request, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may face the same issue.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Himanshu Joshi March 24, 2021

Answer unacceptable

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events