Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Whitelisting Pipeline IP addresses

I'm deploying to an amazon instance via pipelines, and have allowed access from the following IP addresses to our EC2 instance, but I still get an SSH connection timeout. are there any other addresses we should add or use instead?

ssh: connect to host 34.252.214.64 port 22: Connection timed out

52.8.84.222/32

52.52.234.127/32

104.192.136.0/21

34.198.203.127/32

34.198.32.85/32

IP addresses taken from https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html

1 answer

0 votes
davina Atlassian Team Aug 16, 2018

Hi @Stephen Patterson

There were some changes made to the platform but we have now fixed this issue.

You should be able to continue using

• 52.8.84.222/32
  • 52.52.234.127/32
  • 104.192.136.0/21

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues!

@davina I am also facing the same issue. I want to whitelist Bitbucket IP in the EC2 security group and I have added the above 3 mentioned IPs. But still it does not connect to the EC2 instance. Please let me know how to address this ?

Hi,

I am having a requirement to whitelist the below IPs in a intermediate Saas System which is hosted in AWS and exposed the NAT Gateway to the AWS internal environments

Whitelist of Bitbucket pipeline IP:

https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/

Bitbucket-Pipeline(ssh)---> 3rd party Application on AWS VM exposing the NAT Gateway IP-> AWS Dev environment

Question:

1. I was thinking to whitelist the IPs in 3rd Party Application hosted on AWS VM security group. So that 1 IP can be whitelisted to access the AWS  Dev environment directly from the Bitbucket pipeline instead of 15 IPs as mentioned in the above link. Is it possible or there is any limitation from Bitbucket pipeline perspective?

2.  Is there any performance impact?

3.  If I establish ssh tunnel in one of the AWS VM/Jumpbox VM to connect to AWS Dev VM will that work?

Any thoughts?

Regards

Pradeep

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

1,878 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you