Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While cloning another rep in mu bitbucket pipeline I am getting 504 Gateway timeout error

ashish.bo.jain December 16, 2022

My first step of bitbucket pipeline fails. This step is simply cloning another repository. Was working till yesterday but experiencing issues. It stucks saying "Pulling Images" for a long time and then fails. The error received is below :

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": pulling from host docker-public.packages.atlassian.com failed with status code [manifests prod-stable]: 504 Gateway Timeout

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2022

Hi @ashish.bo.jain,

Our engineering team is currently looking into this issue, you can subscribe for updates on the following incident report on our status page:

https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/p34t0g9dmk2w

Kind regards,
Theodora

ashish.bo.jain December 16, 2022

Thanks for your response. I will subscribe for the updates. However... do we have any ETA on this ?

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2022

Hi @ashish.bo.jain,

Apologies for the delayed response, the issue was resolved a few hours after it started occurring. If you're still experiencing issues, you can either let us know here or reach out to the support team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Kind regards,
Theodora

ashish.bo.jain December 19, 2022

Thanks for the response. The issue is resolved now

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events