It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Which load-balancer are people using for Bitbucket?

Jonas Andersson Oct 11, 2016

We want to use Bitbucket datacenter and set up a HA active-active cluster and i am curious to what loadbalancer people are using for such a setup? It says i can use a loadbalancer of my choose but it makes sense selecting a loadbalancer which has been tested not to reinvent the wheel all over again.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pierre Zurmely Oct 11, 2016

Hello Jonas,

We use HAProxy with round robin distribution. It was recommended for the first Stash data center, as Stash dev were more at ease with HAProxy. It works pretty well today for our 6000 users instance, distributing workload on 5 different nodes.

This is an old stash 3.11 documentation that could give you a first glance about haproxy usage:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH0311/Installing+Stash+Data+Center#InstallingStashDataCenter-loadbalancer7.Installandconfigureyourloadbalancer

Regards,

Pierre

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

Building a Bitbucket Pipe as a casual coder

...ipe.sh :  #!/bin/bash source "$(dirname "$0")/common.sh" enable_debug extra_args="" if [[ "${DEBUG}" == "true" ]]; then extra_args="--verbose" fi # mandatory variables R...

3,131 views 1 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you