cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Sync fork" Feature

andreas_grosam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2019

I created a fork from an existing project and would like to benefit from the sync feature.

However, this feature seems to be gone completely. Neither can I configure the sync feature while creating a fork, nor can I configure it afterwards.

The current documentation is completely out of track and does not describe the current state of the product (cloud).

There are related reports in this forum, which are already one year old, though.

Can someone please shed some light on this?  According the documentation it should exist. Is there a workaround, or should I set some configuration option (e.g. disabling beta features).

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
andreas_grosam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2019

I think I can answer this myself: 

After digging deeper into the UI details, I eventually found it. It's a bit hard to find and probably not where users will expect it: 

First click on this ... "sync" ? button in the bar on the right side:

Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 13.45.12 copy.png

We will see this:

Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 13.54.30.png

Click on "Repository details":

Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 13.57.32.png

And here actually we see that this repo is a fork from some other, and there's also the sync button!  

Enjoy!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events