Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to integrate Bitbucket and Snyk Security, we keep getting an error.

Sean Stuckert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2024

Hello Atlassian Community,

I work for a company that stresses the importance of secure coding in Bitbucket. We use Snyk to look for any vulnerabilities in our software, and we want to integrate Snyk with Bitbucket but we are recieving an error: 

{
  "jsonapi": {
    "version": "1.0"
  },
  "errors": [
    {
      "id": "f79b0dd4-9c97-4998-96c5-82d4d4133280",
      "links": {
        "about": "https://docs.snyk.io/more-info/error-catalog#snyk-openapi-001-bad-request"
      },
      "status": "400",
      "code": "SNYK-OPENAPI-001",
      "title": "Bad request",
      "detail": "Parameter 'workspaceName' must be url encoded. Its value may not contain reserved characters.",
      "source": {
        "pointer": "/api/bitbucket-connect/installation/snyk-oauth"
      },
      "meta": {
        "links": [],
        "parameter": "workspaceName"
      }
    }
  ]
}

This error keeps claiming that we need a encoded URL to complete the integration. This happens during the "Sign up or Log in to Snyk" step of the integration process. Is there any way we can fix this error?

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2024

Hey @Sean Stuckert ,

and welcome to the Community!

The JSON you shared seems to be the JSON response of an API call to Snyk's API. Since this error response is coming from Snyk's API itself, I would recommend filling a ticket with Skyk support at the following link :

Thank you, @Sean Stuckert !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events