What's the time frame for OnDemand integration with Bitbucket repositories

I understand that FishEye and Crucible OnDemand will be able to use a Bitbucket repository at some point in the future. Do you have a timeframe when this functionality will be available?

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes

Hi Jaaaa,

Since last week we have annouced the Fisheye EOL and combined with this release the full on new bitbucket <-> OnDemand integration. Please take a look on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+started+with+Bitbucket+and+OnDemand

Hey Jaaaaa,

Welcome to this platform :)

We expect this functionality in the next coming months as the OnDemand Product Manager stated in the ongoing request to include these repos. Please do watch the feature request for updates.

Hope that helps !!!!

So 'next coming months' meaning... March 2012 or July 2012?

So never. Closing

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Cloud? If so, let us know!

Hi Community, I'm Julia and I'm on the Jira Software Cloud marketing team!  We're looking for companies or teams using Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software Cloud. If your team fits the t...

96 views 4 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you