Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Base URL to authenticate to Appcenter?

Diego Márquez April 7, 2023

I'm having trouble connecting my Bitbucket repository to Appcenter in order to run my apps, I need my base URL, the downside is that I'm invited to the JIRA account to create repositories and other functions. I already tried with the documentation provided by the Appcenter but it is not enough, do you know of a site that can help me with that and explain it to me in detail, thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Hello @Diego Márquez ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Based on Microsoft's App Center documentation on Managing source repository connections , you should be able to connect with Bitbucket Cloud using the OAuth authentication flow. This means that when creating the connection on App Center Build's tab, you should be redirected to Bitbucket on a page where you will need to Grant App Center permission to access the repositories to which your Bitbucket account has access.

That documentation does not particularly mention the need to provide a base URL. Could you please share with us a screenshot of the exact page you are seeing? 

Thank you, @Diego Márquez !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events