Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Repositorys has been committed to

Becky Dale April 26, 2019

I want to run a query on JIRA issues that will give me the repository name for any commits to a ticket.  I can't find a way to get this information.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2019

Hi Becky,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The only thing that you can query on in Jira regarding the integration with Bitbucket are these field references:

None of these will give you the repository, since Jira does not hold that information. You would have to use the REST API in Bitbucket to get that information. 

Becky Dale April 26, 2019

Is there a way to reference the REST API in Bitbucket from a JQuery?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2019

Short answer is no. You would need an app to do that. Or create your own script that gets the result from your JQL query, and extracting the data from Bitbucket using the issue keys as input to get the commit, and from the commit get the repository. You can access the documentation for the REST APIs here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events