I have recently (well, we do that all the time) rolled out a new Jenkins server. We have configured webhooks from all repositories to that server (by dns name). Since the last rollout, they all stopped working.
I see NET_ERR for all of them. Jenkins itself works like a charm, and no firewall rules block access.
What could be wrong? Does bitbucket cache DNS entries for a certain amount of time maybe?
Hi Daniil. Thanks for your reply. Good point, so I tried it manually. That works. Both from my local machine and I also tried it from a random AWS host as well. Works as well. We don't have IP whitelisting in place. It's a HTTPS url, and with any new re-provisioning of the Jenkins server, a new (letsencrypt) certificate is created as well.
Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events