Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webhook for Oauth consumer revoke event

Evelin Szabados December 13, 2022

Is it possible to receive a webhook event/get notified somehow about the revoke of my Oauth consumer?

I would like to know if a Bitbucket user that once granted access to my consumer revokes the access on Bitbucket UI. I browsed all related documentation but I could not find any answers on the topic. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Fraser
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Hi @Evelin Szabados,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question. As you've worked out, there is currently no webhook, or other mechanism, to be notified of the revocation of an OAuth consumer.

I'd suggest raising an issue (of type Suggestion) under the public BCLOUD project here: https://jira.atlassian.com. This allows other people to also vote for the issue and that helps us assess priority of new features etc.

Sorry I couldn't give a more useful response.

@Dan Fraser  

Evelin Szabados December 16, 2022

Thank you very much

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2022

Hi @Evelin Szabados,

I created a feature request for what you asked in our public issue tracker:

Please make sure to add your vote (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features.

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events