Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Webhook always returning 500 error

I recently started using the new webhooks to integrate Bitbucket with Slack. I've got the webhook triggers setup correctly, however, I'm running into a HTTP 500 error whenever the webhook tries to publish an event (see below).

________________________________________________________________________________________

image2015-6-24 20:21:37.png

2 answers

We released our new version of webhooks today: http://blog.bitbucket.org/2015/06/24/the-new-bitbucket-webhooks/

Slack currently still uses the old webhooks, which are now renamed to Services; please try to configure webhooks using Services instead.

That would make sense, but even when I go back to using Services, I'm still not getting any updates at all.

I was having the same problem, but using Service instead of Webhooks solved the problem.

I tried both webhooks and service. Neither generate any update.

It looks like the service will post whenever a commit/push is done, but I don't get messages for Pull Request updates/approvals/declines etc...

Getting 500 error while creating webhook on bitbucket inpremise-server

Please help me resolving below issue

webhook-500.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,170 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you