Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Jacoco code coverage information after pipeline build

Deleted user March 10, 2018

We are using Bitbucket to host our closed source Java projects at my company, and we have Bitbucket pipelines turned on for all them. These are Maven projects that use the popular Jacoco plugin to automatically create test coverage reports. I see that the Pipelines automatically pick up test results information from Maven's failsafe and surefire plugins. Can Pipelines also be configured to pick up Jacoco report information as well. Being able to view the full Jacoco report for each project would be awesome. At a minimum, it would really help the effectiveness and efficiency of our code review process if, at a minimum, we are able to view the coverage percentage for each pipeline build.

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Gerring August 31, 2022

Another non-ideal but just about workable course of action is to put the jacoco report in an artifact. 

artifacts:

- target/site/jacoco/**

Then the artifacts tab in the build can be used to download the report which contains a html file which can be unzipped and viewed (I know, yuck).

0 votes
Philip Hodder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2018

Hi Saharsh,

Currently there is no way to configure Pipelines to display code coverage reports like our Test Report viewer. The best work around we have at the moment is to publish them externally, e.g. to AWS S3, then link the URLs to the Bitbucket Build Status: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publish-and-link-your-build-artifacts-872137736.html

If viewing the reports in Pipelines is important to your team, you are welcome to open a feature request here: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Pipelines

Thanks,

Phil

Deleted user March 28, 2018

Thanks for the feedback Philip. I have gone ahead and opened up an enhancement request. Meanwhile, I will see if your suggested workaround is something that can work for us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events